Full Trail Details Are Posted by Thursday Evening...
(All adults 21+ of age are welcome at each event - just show up)
- Public property is simple, private property - please obtain permission. Do not take the pack across no trespassing signs without permission - otherwise in pretty good shape.
- Please try and pick a start/end location out of the way that does not draw attention to us for singing and red solo cups.
- Please post info about trail on facebook by tuesday of your weeks trail including start location address and directions if you like but most important is an address.
- Please text info to people you know including Hearse, Sundae, Lube Nazi, or Tequila and they will fwd to rest/more.
- 2:00 pm is usual meet for trail time - can change if you need/want it to.
- $5 is typical cost and generally stay at that price unless something beyond regular.
- Trail is usually 1-4 miles depending on shiggy level, lasting around an hour or so on trail.
- Hares should bring flour, toilet paper, chalk - whatever you need to set trail.
- Hares to bring beer check beer usually about 8-12 beers, water, and gatorade.
- We now have Beer Meisters - so their job is to bring all of the beer, except your beer check beer.
- Bring trash bags and plastic cups.
- Bring receipt for what you buy and the hash will reimburse. The hash is intended to be self sufficient. **Note: All receipts must have items purchased for the hash, circled and a tally of these items on the back of the receipt**
- You also get to pick an on after - hopefully very close by were people can get food after trail and less imbibing for safe rides home.
- An early beer check is your friend for giving you more time on trail. We really promote live trails where hares run in front of pack and pack is trying to catch, but you can prelay sections to give yourself more time too. If you get caught - no big deal - we give you more time from there. I get caught 1 out of 4-5 trails - pack has fun when they catch hares once in a while too - thats what they are trying to do.
- All turns must have an intersection or a mark that turns you. Leave enough marks to make pack work a little but dont lose them. More marks is better. You explain all your intended marks at chalk talk.
That's the basics.
After trail there will be a circle run by Cloak & Gag Her or a stunt RA if she is unavailable.